Using Our Content
investigace.cz co-publishes its stories with other media outlets so that they reach as many readers as possible. Our most regular media partner is the Czech daily publication Deník N. Some of our content is also published on the website of our international partner, Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project, from which it is further republished by major international newspapers.
We want other people and organizations to make use of our work. Unless stated otherwise, you have our permission to republish individual stories from the website investigace.cz free of charge as long as you respect the following:
- investigace.cz must be prominently credited early in the republication.
- If you are publishing online, the investigace.cz credit must link to our version of the story.
- If you edit or cut any of a story’s original content, your publication is responsible for the final wording of the story.
- No content on investigace.cz may be offered for sale by a third party without our prior written consent.
- The content on investigace.cz may not be published in its entirety without our prior written consent.
- All photographs and videos on investigace.cz are subject to copyright and may not be republished without the prior written consent of the license holder.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com